Privacy, Terms and Conditions.
Before being taken on as a Client by Iraki Nutrition AS, you must read and accept the following terms and conditions.
- All information collected from the Client will be kept confidential and not shared with third parties under any circumstances.
- Client guaranties that the information provided in the application form is correct and allows Iraki Nutrition AS to provide training and nutrition recommendations based on this information. If any of the foregoing information should change, it is the Clients duty to inform Iraki Nutrition AS about this at the earliest opportunity.
- Iraki Nutrition AS is not a doctor or registered dietitian. The recommendations should not be taken as medical advice. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any health problem - nor is it intended to replace the advice of a physician. Always consult your physician or qualified health professional on any matters regarding your health. All training is done at the Clients own risk.
- All documents included or exchanged between Iraki Nutrition AS and the Client are the intellectual property of Iraki Nutrition AS and are not to be copied, sold or redistributed without written consent.
- If the Client does not pay the agreed rate, Iraki Nutrition AS may discontinue working with the Client or hold back the product until the payment has been completed.
- Per Norwegian Law, right of cancellation (angrerettloven-paragraph §22 letter C) may not be used after the training and/or dietary recommendations has been delivered to the Client.
- By submitting the application form and paying the agreed amount to Iraki Nutrition AS, you acknowledge that you have read and understood the terms of the agreement between you and Iraki Nutrition AS.
The Personal Data Act sets the formal framework for which personal data Iraki Nutrition AS can store and how we can manage these. This also applies to our services on the internet. As of May 25, 2018, EU Regulation (EU) 2016/679 will apply as a Norwegian law. According to the Personal Data Protection Act, there must be a valid legal basis for the processing of personal data, cf. section 8.
Iraki Nutrition AS processes the information according to the following valid legal basis:
- Consent from the registered.
- Relevant legislation.
- Fulfill agreement with the support player.
- Fulfill the organization's legal obligations
- Obtaining a legitimate interest, while protecting the privacy of the data subject, does not exceed this interest.
Responsible Coordinator according to the Personal Information Act is Iraki Nutrition AS organization number 915 811 027. For contact information contact us.
Personal information is used by Iraki Nutrition AS to engage in business activities in the field of education, health and nutrition. For this purpose, personal data is used to manage customer relationships, invoicing, orders, marketing, sign ups and order handling. In addition, personal information will be used to ensure any legal claims that have arisen during the customer relationship. Furthermore, personal information is processed to maintain a register of our supporters. Information being processed, collected and stored by Iraki Nutrition AS through our online services will only be done to the extent that you have been notified and approved. We use the name and e-mail when sending our newsletter. The personal information that the users have provided on Iraki Nutrition AS services, or related services from subcontractors, will be stored in our or our subcontractor’s databases. This is to ensure we can deliver the service our users expect. In addition, personal information is processed in conjunction with customized marketing to the user.
Information you send from you, for example, via a form on the site, is used only in the context of which they are intended to be used. Such data will only be disclosed to public authorities where it is required to provide the service or is linked to payment or accounting, or if you have agreed to this. We will not sell your customer data to others. Iraki Nutrition AS has confidentiality regarding your use of our services. The information is stored for as long as it is necessary to provide the services and manage the customer relationship, or to fulfill statutory duties, and to ensure coverage of any legal requirements. As a customer, you can reserve yourself against online marketing, please contact us. According to the Personal data act you have the right to access, change, correct and delete personal data. If the information we have about you is incorrect, you may require the information to be corrected or deleted.
- Number of pageviews
- Number of visits
- How visitors came to the site
- Browser information
Traffic information is stored at Google Inc. IP addresses are stored in anonymous form and therefore cannot be traced back to you as a user. We have enabled the "demographics and interest reports" additional feature in Google Analytics. You can reserve yourself against this by changing your Google Ad Settings. Here you can also update the information about yourself. By using the Site, you agree that Google is processing information about you in this manner and for the purpose described above. We have also linked some of our pages to an ad network. This allows us to provide you with more customized advertising on websites you visit, also outside www.irakinutrition.com. You are still completely anonymous, but we can improve the message in our ads based on knowing that you are one of the many who have visited us before. You can protest at any time. Personal data will therefore no longer be processed for such purposes.
If you have filled out a form advertisement on Facebook, your contact information will only be used to contact you based on what you have requested information about. The information will not be used for other marketing or resale to third parties.
Our pages on Facebook can only be used in a non-commercial manner. You are responsible for your own comments and comments in accordance with the guidelines below:
- Act with respect for others and stick to the topic.
- It is not allowed to post posts containing advertisements, attempts to sell products, referrals to organizations etc. Such posts will be removed without notice.
- Iraki Nutrition AS reserves the right to remove comments or content that violates the law, or is of a racist, sexual or violent nature.
- Posts containing injurious characteristics of gender, race, religion or sexuality will also be removed.
- The same applies to posts we believe violate our basic rules.
- Furthermore, we reserve the right, without notice, to refuse users who believe that they do not comply with the basic rules, access to post new posts on our site.
- We do not allow posts that are harassing, deliberately spreading untruths or otherwise perceived as inappropriate.
Seek to show respect for people's individuality and identity, privacy, complexion, ethnic origin, nationality and philosophy of life. Feel free to report any comments you think violate these policies. Posts and comments, you write on one of our Facebook pages are considered published. Please note that content you publish will be available to a large audience. If you post pictures or videos, we assume that you have all necessary rights.
Rights of the Registrar
The person who receives personal data processed by himself (the registered person) may make multiple rights under the Personal Data Protection Act. This section mentions some key rights. The references are to the articles in the Regulation which will enter into force on 25 May 2018. The listing here is not exhaustive. Firstly, the registered requirement to know what time period the personal data will be stored (Article 13, paragraph 2, letter a). Secondly, the registered data controller responsible for access (Article 15), and correction (Article 16) or deletion (Article 17) of personal data. The registrant may also request that processing of personal data be limited (Article 18). Fourth, the registered person has the right to data portability (Article 20). This right means that the registrant must be able to receive personal information about himself as he has given to the treatment manager and transfer the information to another treatment officer. Fifthly, the registered person has the right to appeal to the Data Inspectorate if he or she considers that there is a breach of the Personal Data Protection Act (Article 77).