- Nutrition course, Mac Nutrition Uni, 2017-2018
- Basic Medicine, Bjorknes College, 2015-2016
- Bayesian PT, Bayesian Bodybuilding, 2014-2015
- Coaching Diploma, PT School, 2011-2012
- Certified Personal Trainer, PT School, 2010-2011
After many years as the injured athlete in his youth, his introduction to strength training came through rehab training. He quickly found interest in the iron game which led him to the path of coaching. He has worked as a personal trainer for 7 years and have experience with a varied clientele: youths, elderly, athletes in different sports, overweight and people with the desire to optimize body composition. In order to give his clients the best coaching service possible, he quickly found that an evidence-based approach was the best way. Evidence-based practice means that choices taken around you as a client are based on experimental observations verified through research, as well as a sexy blend of clinical experience.